Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite items at the moment: Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette Seductive Beauty! Pfhoo, that was a long name but it is needed: this palette is enough to create a full face! The best thing is that Charlotte Tilbury claims that every women can create a look with this palette within 5 minutes. Nowadays we are so busy with work, kids or other things that we don’t have much time left for ourself in the morning. I received this amazing Instant Look In A Palette and the Quick ‘N Easy Kit as a Christmas gift from Sarah from Silverbean (thank you so much!). I never received a gift from such a big brand! So you might can imagine how excited I was especially because this is a limited edition item. Let’s get started!
Charlotte Tilbury is an amazing makeup artist who started her own makeup brand! The amazing packaging and the high quality items make this brand instantly a favorite among all the makeup lovers (I wrote a review about the Filmstar Bronze & Glow palette and the Hot Lips in Super Cindy). Charlotte created the first Instant Look In A Palette last year, it is exact the same palette as this one but different shades: it’s called Natural Beauty. I really wanted the Natural Beauty palette but because it was limited edition, I failed to get mine. Now I received the Seductive Beauty from Sarah and I’m the most happiest girl in the world at the moment! I finally got my Instant Look In A Palette. Now let’s see why I’m so in love with this palette (I think you also may fall in love with it!).
THE INSTANT SEDUCTIVE BEAUTY LOOK
Following on from the sell-out success of the ‘Instant Look In A Palette: Natural Beauty’, comes Charlotte’s NEW ‘Instant Look In A Palette: Seductive Beauty’! It’s all you need to dramatically enhance, seduce and mesmerise with your eyes all year round. Perfect for evening dates and glittering parties, this is makeup MAGIC to transform you from dusk ‘till dawn!
Containing 7 of Charlotte’s most loved and iconic shades, this all-in-one beauty palette gives you a sultry, sculpted complexion and signature smokey eye in 5 minutes! Whether a makeup pro or a complete beginner, this is an instant SEDUCTION look for every woman at every age!
1. Eye Prime –Prime the eye by applying the Eye Brighten shade all over the lid using your Blender Brush in a windscreen wiper motion. This is a youthful rose-gold eyeshadow that colour-corrects and preps the eye.
2. Eye Enhance – Use the soft-gold Enhance shade to add an elongating, seductive contour to the eye. Apply it to the outer socket using your Blender Brush.
3. Eye Smoke – Give sexy definition to your smokey eye by using the molten chocolate-bronze shade along the upper eyelid. You can also run it under the lower lash line using your Smudger Brush to intensify the gaze.
4. Face Bronzer – Next, create a beautiful contour to the skin with my sculpting Face Bronze. Simply suck in the cheeks and follow the hollow!
5. Cheek Swish – For a healthy, just-kissed blush, apply the soft pink Swish shade straight to the apples of the cheeks and blend upwards in a circular motion.
6. Cheek Pop – Apply the rosier Pop shade directly onto the apples of the cheeks for a youthful blush colour – as if you’ve just been kissed!
7. Face Highlighter – Drip the candlelight Highlight shade along the tops of the cheekbones, and temples for a seductive glow!
The packaging has the perfect size: it fits in your hand. I thought it would be a little bit bigger but personally I like this size because it is easy to take it with you on the go. The signature dark red packaging is absolutely beautiful and makes everything look so expensive. The big mirror on the inside is something you would definitely need when you are using this. With many other makeup items I don’t use the mirror, but when you are in a rush and only need 5 minutes to created your look, this is the best items to finish it!
The Instant Look In A Palette has 7 steps to create the Seductive look. Each step is marked in the powder, which is great! When I use this palette I always make sure to dip my brush beside the mark (to keep it looking pretty ..). The Seductive Beauty contains a smokey look which is great for everyday when you use it with a light hand or at night. I used mine during the day and I received a lot of compliments!
- Eye (Brighten) : I use the primer all over my eye lid. This is a really pretty pearly white shimmer shadow, I can’t get enough of it. Sometimes I even apply it all the way to my eyebrows, that’s how natural and beautiful this powder is.
- Eye (Enhance): The enhance color is a cool silver which I apply on the lids, nearby the lash line. I try to create a subtile color fade from the primer to the enhance color. Depending on my mood I apply the powder a bit more on the outside of my eyes to make it more smokey for a ‘seductive’ night look.
- Eye (Smoke) : This is the most fun part! You can skip this step if you want the more natural/day look or just use a light hand to add some color. I like to use a tapered blending brush and add the powder on the out corners of my eyes and blend it half way through the crease for a smokey effect. With a precision brush I apply a bit of the powder on the lower lash line. For a more dramatic look, draw the line along the eyeliner.
- Face (Bronze) : My favorite bronzer is the chocolate Soleil by Too Faced, but I think I found a new one! This bronzer doesn’t have an orange undertone of glitters. It is the perfect matte bronzer which will fit every skintone! It warms up my skin in a beautiful way and you can build up the intensity.
- Cheek (Swish) : The first thing that came up in my mind was: is this shade not too light for my NC20 skin? No! It is a soft subtile pink, they have a really good reason why they included two blushes in this palette. I apply this all over my cheek bone to have that touch of color on my face. Beautiful when you wear it on its own but I always use step 6 with it!
- Cheek (Top) : After I applied the blush of step 5 I take my brush and lightly tap it in the powder (caution: this is a bright pink so be careful). I apply it only on the apples of my cheek to make it more pop.
- Face (Highlight) : The most fun part is to create that luminous glow on your face. Don’t be afraid to overuse it because it is a natural sheer highlight powder and it will fit every skintone. I apply it just above the cheek, the bridge of my nose and above my upper lip.
Step 1, 2 & 3
Step 4, 5, 6 & 7
Every step, every powder is so creamy and delightful when I dip my brush in it! There is no fall out when I apply the eyeshadows on my eyelids. It blends beautifully with every shade and even without an eyeprimer its stays perfect the whole day (which means a lot because my whole skin is super oily!). I can easily create a smokey seductive look or a more natural daily look. It really depends on how much product you use.
I received so many compliments when using this palette! The smokey effect is subtile to wear during daytime, I even did the grocery with my full makeup face and I felt BOMB! I makes me feel confident and beautiful (ahum, yes I never say that about myself).
I am so happy with this palette! It’s been on my list for a long time since they launched the first palette, but it was out of stock. Somewhere I knew it was a limited edition item, but I prayed the whole time that they would bring something similar like this back in the counters. Charlotte heard my prayers and gifted me this palette! I never been so in love with one particular item, I used is for weeks straight without using other blushes or eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are a beautiful combination, great to wear them on their own or combines for a smokey look. The bronzer is perfect: no shimmers or orange undertone. The blushes have a soft and a more brighter option which is great when you want to have a heavy dark look. The highlighter ia subtile but noticeable for every skintone. A gorgeous everyday full makeup face palette!
This is really a palette everyone needs in their life! You can literally create a full makeup look within 5 minutes with this palette (excl. the base and eyebrows). I can’t think about a reason why you don’t need this. A great palette to throw in your bag when you are a busy business woman and need to do your makeup on the train. The small size of the palette may scare you but you don’t need a lot of product to make it work! These powders are creamy and pigmented.
Charlotte Tilbury never disappoints me!
You can buy your own Charlotte Tilbury Instant In A Look Palette Seductive Beauty on the official webshop for £49.00.
Thanks a lot for reading <3